Monday 26 January 2015

a question of physics

Well I wish I'd been more interested in science at school. Pulleys… they are a question of physics. Something which is beyond me. However call it gritty determination or bloody mindedness I will not have it that things don't work. So finally after much cursing here is my patented paper hanging system (and yes the window does still open)

PS: it just looks like Adrian is doing all the work


Beh, avrei dovuto fatto più attenzione alla scienza a scuola. Pulegge ... sono una questione di fisica. Qualcosa che non mi capisce bene. Tuttavia chiamarlo determinazione o testardaggine non posso accettare le cose che non funzionano. Così alla fine, dopo tanto maledicendo ecco il mio sistema di carta appeso brevettato (e sì la finestra si apre)

PS: sembra proprio che Adrian faceva tutto il lavoro - ma non è vero







No comments:

Post a Comment