Wednesday 21 January 2015

in quarantine...

Been in quarantine up here in the high parishes of Manciano. Both been suffering from ghastly vomiting bug which although the worst is over has left me lacking in lustre, enthusiasm and get up and go… Adrian is still sleeping it off. I feel guilty when I'm not doing anything so in lieu of getting out in the studio which is V cold and for today at least a little daunting here is a pic of where I was when I was cut down. The two paintings on the ground will form the last (i think) of this series of six I have been working on - the two above are nearly finished and out of shot two more which are finished (I hope).

Siamo in quarantena qui su a Manciano. Entrambi siamo stati soffrendo di un malattia vomito orribile che anche se il peggio è passato mi ha lasciato privo di lustro, di entusiasmo e con poca voglia ... Adrian sta ancora dormendo. Mi sento colpevole quando faccio niente quindi invece di andare allo studio che comunque è freddo e, per oggi almeno, un po 'scoraggiante ecco una foto al punto ero quando mi è stato abbattuto. I due quadri per terra sono l'ultimi (credo) di questa seria di sei di cui lavoravo  - i due sopra sono quasi quasi finito e fuori vista ci sono altri due che ho finito (spero).

series coming together

No comments:

Post a Comment